Off Road 2.5 Inch Smooth Body 16 Inch Travel W/ 7/8 Inch Shaft Remote Reservoir Radflo Suspension
If you need a stand-alone shock absorber that offers precise damping control in a customizable package, we have a wide range of configurations from which to choose. All of our shocks feature multi-stage valving that can be customized just for you. Our talented staff of shock technicians will independently adjust rebound and compression characteristics based on your specific application and performance needs. Race ready construction and superior finish.
Our non-coil shock absorbers feature a smooth, mirror polished body manufactured from SSID steel tubing. Choose from 2.0 inch, 2.5 inch or 3.0 inch sizes based on your performance and heat dissipation requirements. A clear cadmium finish provides the highest level of corrosion resistance. Chrome plating is also available.
Velocity sensitive valving automatically adjusts to terrain for improved control, handling and comfort. Radflo's exclusive Freeflo racing piston utilizes adaptive damping technology to automatically match shock performance to surface conditions. Multi-stage compression and rebound damping characteristics can be independently customized to suit your vehicle setup and driving preferences.
Completely rebuildable, serviceable and tunable for virtually unlimited service life. Because all shocks wear out eventually, we designed every single component to be easily serviced or replaced. Even the individual valve shims can be changed to fine-tune damping performance.
Our highly experienced technicians can perform these services, or you can service the shocks yourself for immediate results. Exceptionally strong piston rod assembly designed for the harshest off-road racing conditions. Available in 5/8 inch, 7/8 inch and 1 inch diameters, our Nitro Steel rod and slippery bronze rod guide provide unyielding performance in the roughest terrain.
Multi-direction, triple lip sealing system prevents oil contamination while ensuring excellent gas and oil retention. Endurance inspired design provides consistent, fade-free performance and unmatched reliability. Radflo shock absorbers are engineered to outlast and outperform the competition. All components are manufactured from the highest quality materials and machined to exacting tolerances. The result is consistent and dependable performance race-after-race.
All Radflo Off Road Shocks are custom built-to-order, and uniquely valved to meet you and your vehicle's unique needs and specifications. Average turnaround time 10 days. What we mean by built-to-order.
- Part Number: 6SR-005-00
- Product Type: Off Road 2.5 Inch Diameter Front Smooth Body 16 Inch Travel With 7/8 Inch Shaft, Remote Reservoir
- Shaft Size: 0.875 Inch
- Travel Height: 16 Inch
- Front/Rear App: Front|Rear
- Bearing Size: Regular
- Body Diameter: 2.5 Inch
- Body Material: SSID Alloy Steel Tube
- Body Finish: Clear Cadmium Plating
- Body Caps/Eyelets Material: CNC Machined 6061 or 7075 Aluminum
- Body Caps/Eyelets Finish: Black Anodized
- Mounting Hardware: Universal Spherical Bearing and Hardware
- Rod Material: Nitro Steel
- Rod Finish: Mirror Polished
- Rod Guide Material: CNC Machined Bronze
- Rod Guide Finish: PTFE Coating
- Piston Type: Radflo Aluminum Freeflo Racing Piston
- Seal Type: Combination Quad-Ring and Lip Seal (Rebuildable)
- Service Status: Consumer or Factory Serviceable
- Valving Type: Velocity-Sensitive Deflective Disc
- Valving Tuning: Consumer or Factory Tunable
- Valving Adjustment: Self-Adjusting
- Oil Type: Radflo High-Temp Foam Resistant Suspension Fluid
- Pressurization: Nitrogen Gas
- Pressure Amount: 200 psi
- Sold Individually