Jeep JK Enforcer 4.0 Inch Suspension System Stage 1 07-18 Wrangler JK EVO Manufacturing
When EVO MFG was asked to face a challenge of designing a suspension that meets the criteria of driving a vehicle heavily on and off road for upwards of 300 miles a day, every day, from high speed pursuits on and off road to slow rock crawling in some of the most remote areas of our country, four factors were taken into upmost consideration.
Fatigue to occupants, reliability, functionality, affordability. For the challenge we deemed the EVO Enforcer Suspension package. We Smoothed and Balanced the Overall Ride Quality with EVO Plush Coils.
- Enforcer 3.0 Inch JK Suspension System Stage 1
- Front Adjustable Lower Control Arms to correct caster angle with EVO on Vehicle Adjusters
- Rear Roll Center correction trackbar bracket
- Stainless steel brakelines
- Optional EVO MFG HD Swaybar Endlinks
- All necessary hardware included
- Stage 1 Kits come complete with front lower adjustable control arms
- 2012 and up models will require an exhaust spacer or aftermarket front driveshaft
- Stage: Stage 1
- Lift Height: 4.0 Inch
- Installation Time: 5.0-8.0 Hours
- Hardware Included: Yes
- Sold As: Kit